Sunday, November 30, 2008

STINK! and the World's Worst Super-Stinky Sneakers by Megan McDonald and Illustrated by Peter H. Reynolds

Continuing on with my series Study with book three in the STINK! series. Now, I was certain that this book would answer my question as to why James Moody is lovingly called Stink, but alas I was wrong. I did find out that Stink does have an unusually good sense of smell. In this story, Stink finds out about an annual contest for the stinkiest sneakers and decides that he wants to not only participate but win. Most of the book is about how he can smell many different things with great accuracy, but it is also about how things don't always turn out the way you expect them too. This book unlike the other two, had a pretty linear story line that it followed throughout the book. I find that this made it a lot more interesting and easier to follow than the others. As always, I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys a quick fun read.

No comments: